• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by sirplayalot

  1. S

    WTB CPU/motherboard/ram, Ryzen 5 5500'ish or better

    Hey not sure if you saw this Newegg deal today, figured I’d let you know since it seems to be what you’re looking for...
  2. S

    SOLD Playstation 5 Pro + Two Controllers

    No they are an $80 accessory you’d have to buy separately. Crazy times!
  3. S

    FS: MSI 5090 Gaming Trio *SOLD*

    Man when I saw Lansing I got excited! But then saw MI instead of IL… if you were closer I would snag this up instantly!
  4. S

    Borderlands 4 nvidia code

    gone
  5. S

    FREE Doom Game Code for 5000 Series! EXPIRES TODAY

    If it makes you feel any better, I tried the code about 2 hours ago or so and it was already redeemed. This was an awesome post though. Congrats to those who got it!
  6. S

    WTB/WTT Intel 14900K/13900K/12900K

    Newegg has a pretty sweet deal on a 14600k + 1TB SSD and 2 free games for $218 Check this out on @Newegg:Intel Core i5-14600K - Core i5 14th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) LGA 1700 125W Intel UHD Graphics 770 Processor - Boxed - BX8071514600K...
  7. S

    ...

    PM
  8. S

    FS: All sold, thank you team

    Where’s the 4090 FE?
  9. S

    All Sold for now!

    PM
  10. S

    FS: 1 TB 990 PRO 50$

    Payment sent for this last night. Just fyi
Back
Top