• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by simrek

  1. S

    Need HDMI video card (with audio) in AGP

    Ya, I need a lossless audio pass-through. When I do a search all I get is possibilities and a bunch of #s that I have no idea what they mean and if there good or bad. I'm looking for suggestions from people in the know. Like; is it better / cheaper to go with an HDMI video card or a DVI video...
  2. S

    Need HDMI video card (with audio) in AGP

    HELP!! I need a HDMI video card (with audio) in AGP slot, <$60. I'm trying to resurrect my Dimension 8200 to use with Windows Media Player and my 7.1 surround sound system. Thanks!!!
Back
Top