• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by SilentSpectre

  1. S

    AT&T Exclusivity Hindering Amazon Phone Sales

    You beat me to it, but I was going to quip that the poor specs and much-lamented UI/storefront couldn't have much to do with it...
  2. S

    Best Game EVER?

    Best game? There are tons of possibilities in this question! I can't give a single answer, but I could break it down by genre. Best simulator(ish) game: Wing Commander. Hands down one of the coolest games ever. Best MMORPG: EverQuest! I know a lot people (like myself) are addicted to...
  3. S

    Apple TV’s 40GB Hard Drive

    After reading this article, all I can assume is that the writer has not seen the presentation that Jobs gave of the device. The hard disk is used to store local media files in order to: 1) allow multiple users to share files to a single TV - say your friend comes over and wants to show you...
Back
Top