Recent content by ShyGal

  1. S

    Triple 30" Monitors

    Ok, thank you Dan. Thanks guys. The SLI'd 580's sounds like a no brainer. Plus like you said you can always add a third 580 if you feel it isn't enough.
  2. S

    Triple 30" Monitors

    Hey thanks for the link, this looks exactly like what I am looking for. I just wonder how will I connect 3 monitors to 2 SLI video cards?
  3. S

    Triple 30" Monitors

    Ok, the 3007WFP has DVI-D (dual link) with HDCP ports. Ok, I do some gaming every now and then so I want a good powerful graphics setup. It doesn't look like Eyefinity will be powerful enough running only a single 6970? I'm guessing three 6970 will be the best option. Yes? Why do I need...
  4. S

    Triple 30" Monitors

    What video card setup is standard for triple 30" monitors (3007WFP)? Three 5870? If I do get the 5870's, does it make sense to crossfire them? Or just one video card per monitor or what? I'm kind of a newbie, so give it to me in layman's terms. Thanks.
Back
Top