Recent content by ShotSkydiver

  1. S

    FS: New Black Unlocked NOKIA Lumia 800, RM-801 (AT&T 3G), w/ leather case

    OH GOD I FORGOT TO PUT THE PRICE IN THERE AHAKANEHEJ I'm looking for $400 shipped.
  2. S

    FS: New Black Unlocked NOKIA Lumia 800, RM-801 (AT&T 3G), w/ leather case

    Long story short, I'm in possession of two Lumia 800's. One black, one cyan. I had ordered both accidentally on Amazon (thought one was out of stock but actually wasn't), and I'm selling off the black one. It's new, only out of the box for a short while, to power on and test the SIM as this one...
  3. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    I'm getting the occasional black screen and "display driver has stopped working" again, is it the graphics card now?
  4. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    Hmm, that's weird. Well, it was just a blue screen with the error "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION".
  5. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    So... after running with the new PSU for just a short time I got this. First time I've seen that message before. Then, it happened a second time, with the same old page fault error. Right now it seems to be okay... I'm posting this from it right now. But why is this still happening?
  6. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    Okay, I just finished installing a new Corsair GS600 PSU. This should be the last one I buy. Also for added measure I threw in another 120mm fan. Going to test it out for a few hours and see if the issues are still there.
  7. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    Just came back from Fry's, was able to buy a Cooler Master 500W PSU as I'm a little tight on money. Put it in and so far so good, is 500W enough?
  8. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    Okay, I've been putting it off because I'm going to have to go out and buy a new one. I'll have to do that today. More errors occurring today: http://i.imgur.com/phlCn.png
  9. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    Oh god, damn the people at Fry's Electronics for recommending it to me. How could I tell if it's already been affected?
  10. S

    Gaming PC has tons of issues with games and faulty hardware(?)

    So, this just happened for the first time: After being stuck like this for a few seconds, my screen went black, returned to my desktop, and a message came up saying "Display driver stopped working and was recovered". Just to confirm, is this the PSU?
  11. S

    Dell Inspiron 1525 not accepting a charge, no LED

    Yeah, it does, it looks like this.
  12. S

    Dell Inspiron 1525 not accepting a charge, no LED

    No, I actually hadn't thought of that. Could it be possible that the motherboard accepts power off a battery but not off a charger? If so, would the only way to fix this be a motherboard replacement?
  13. S

    Dell Inspiron 1525 not accepting a charge, no LED

    Is there a way to use a dell battery for a certain computer with another dell computer? I'm trying to at least charge the 1525's battery, I've put it in two other Dell computers and one doesn't let it charge and the other blinks white and red.
Back
Top