Recent content by shoryukenz

  1. S

    5400 HD and External?

    well it will be for transfering large amounts of large 25mb photos at a time. so it might be like 10GB transferred each time I load some photos
  2. S

    5400 HD and External?

    I'm looking for a new 3.5" hard drive to put in an external enclosure mainly for backing up photos. Should I go for a 5400 or 7200 rpm drive? I've heard that USB 2.0 speeds will be the bottleneck and 7200 rpm will just be a waste? is that true? Thanks for the help!
  3. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    would you happen to be able to measure the depth of the monitor (the thickest point) without the stand? thanks in advance!
  4. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    anyone with this monitor have it mounted with an Ergotron LX? http://www.ergotron.com/tabid/71/ctl/Product/mid/396/PRDID/11/language/en-US/default.aspx wondering if the weight of the monitor is too much for it?
  5. S

    If you found a gem of a monitor resurface for a fraction of its cost...

    Thanks for the info! I think i found a workaround for it. Change your resolution to something else, I went to 1440 x 900 and clicked applied. Then go and change the scaling option in the Nividia Panel, it should let you apply the settings to Nvidia Aspect Ratio. Then change back to 1680x1050...
  6. S

    If you found a gem of a monitor resurface for a fraction of its cost...

    Ordered March 28, shipped on April 9 with USPS. Fee at the door was $5 + GST, which came to a total of about $12 (the value claimed was 143 instead of 193)
  7. S

    If you found a gem of a monitor resurface for a fraction of its cost...

    Does anyone know if there is a way to get aspect ratio scaling with DVI? The "expansion" menu is empty (says to see users manual) and when I try to select "Use NVIDIA scaling with fixed aspect ratio" in nVidia Control Panel, it just reverts back to "Use my display's built in scaling" Is...
  8. S

    If you found a gem of a monitor resurface for a fraction of its cost...

    just received mine from etech shipped to Canada. 7 Hours! no dead pixels, more testing to be done. Came with Remote, but no DVI cable.
  9. S

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    just curious where you bought it from in Canada?
  10. S

    Just Ordered My Westinghouse L2410NM!!

    I recently purchased both the Viewsonic/Optiquest Q241WB, which is supposed to be a MVA as well and also this Westinghouse L2410NM. I can notice input lag in Windows mouse movement and especially in games. I took a picture @ 1/500 of a stopwatch script running and here are there results...
  11. S

    Picked up a vx2925wm today, how well does best buy handle returns?

    i used to work at bestbuy, their return policy on everything is pretty much hassle free (as long as it's within the return time period for the product, 14 or 30 days depending on what it is) so you dont have to make up excuses if its faulty in any way, just say its defective and not to your...
Back
Top