• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ShortSideShelf

  1. S

    Silverstone Modular 450W SFX (ST45SF-G) - Now has a product page - NextQ = When?

    Thank you very much Wisk. That puts my mind at ease. :)
  2. S

    Silverstone Modular 450W SFX (ST45SF-G) - Now has a product page - NextQ = When?

    I apologize in advance, since I know there's a lot of "is this powerful enough for this rig?" Qs. The response is generally "yes but no overclocking" depending on the system of course. I won't be overclocking, at least for a while, at which point the 600W version will be available. BUT the GPU...
  3. S

    Smallest build with a GTX 770?

    Thanks for clarifying Phuncz, good to know.
  4. S

    Steam machine clone?

    So I came across this: http://www.g-alantic.com.tw/1129/ga6701/ It's slightly thinner than valve's but it should be able to fit everything in the same layout... except the hard drives. Maybe velcro tape an ssd to the top panel where valve put space for two drives? Or possibly slide one under...
  5. S

    Smallest build with a GTX 770?

    No problem man, glad I could help. Good luck with the build.
  6. S

    Smallest build with a GTX 770?

    There's this board at microcenter for $94.99 http://www.microcenter.com/product/417350/H87M-ITX_LGA_1150_mini_ITX_Intel_Motherboard There's also the gigabyte h87n-wifi for about the same price as that on newegg (and i assume other sites like ncix and tigerdirect.) $129.99 is an amazing price...
  7. S

    Cold Winter by C4B

    Really nice build man. Very slick. I like that it could fit a decent GPU as well...obviously not what you were going for though since there are water cooling tubes looking all awesome in that spot now :D. I'm sure a variant this case would have destroyed the prodigy if it had been available.
  8. S

    Smallest build with a GTX 770?

    Hey, I've been thinking about doing a similar system myself. Maybe this'll help: Components: 4670k cpu - $179.99 http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=583302 8GB (2x4) 1600mhz CL9 Ram - $74.99 (add on price with cpu)...
  9. S

    Scratch Build - Slim Aluminum Mini ITX SteamBox (formerly "m3a2")

    How goes the pinball machine repair? Any trouble finding parts for it? We had a pinball machine growing up but had trouble sourcing replacement parts for it after a while. I think it's collecting dust in my sister's basement now... Mind you, ours was pretty old even for a pinball machine :). If...
  10. S

    Scratch Build - Slim Aluminum Mini ITX SteamBox (formerly "m3a2")

    First post here, but I've been lurking around for a bit hoping one of these slim steambox style cases becomes available at some point. Really nice work on this man, it looks great. Would something like an H60 or other AIO fit in there? Might need a slim/half thickness fan, but if it fits would...
Back
Top