Recent content by Shooter308

  1. S

    FS - Brand-new sealed MSI Ventus RTX 2060 6Gb video cards -SOLD!

    Since, $200 is less than half price of Amazon's price of $448 a piece, you obviously don't have a clue. Here's the same exact cards for more money...
  2. S

    FS - Brand-new sealed MSI Ventus RTX 2060 6Gb video cards -SOLD!

    (4) Brand-new sealed MSI Ventus RTX 2060 6Gb DDR6 GP edition/OC edition video cards. $200 each - plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail not included in price. Now $140 each plus shipping Amazon is charging $448 for one of these exact video cards. I installed one in my wife's desktop computer...
  3. S

    All gone for now.

    Payment sent for the Corsair PSU.
  4. S

    All gone for now.

    I'll take the Corsair RM1000i PSU.
  5. S

    All gone for now.

    How old is the Corsair rm1000i PSU?
  6. S

    FS XFX rx 570 4gb $35 plus shipping, ddr4, Ryzen 2300x

    I'll definitely take the EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra video card!
  7. S

    FS: DDR 4 Memory and Water cooling

    I'll take the following; 2 kits of Corsiar Vengeance DDR4-2666 CMK32GX4M2A266C1 - $40 each
  8. S

    SOLD: AMD 3700X

    What is the unused cooler for the extra $20? Is it a dedicated CPU liquid cooler, or what model of cooler is it?
  9. S

    SOLD: AMD 3700X

    Does the cpu come with the OEM stock fan assembly?
Back
Top