• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Shoikat

  1. S

    2 GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM 6 MB L3 cache 4 GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 6770M (1 GB DDR5) 500 GB...

    2 GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM 6 MB L3 cache 4 GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 6770M (1 GB DDR5) 500 GB SATA (7200 rpm) Beats sound system
  2. S

    AVR for TV and Home Theatre

    One more doubt. If I use UPS so does higher VA means I can use the tv and home theater for a longer time after black out? you gave me three links. so out of those three CyberPower CP750LCD Intelligent LCD UPS 750VA 420W Compact ^ i can get longer time with this??
  3. S

    AVR for TV and Home Theatre

    I see... Thanks
  4. S

    AVR for TV and Home Theatre

    I meant AVR as Automatic Voltage Regulator
  5. S

    AVR for TV and Home Theatre

    Hey, So I bought Samsung Home Theatre HT-E450K http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/tv-audio-video/home-theatre/home-theatre-system/HT-E450K/XL-spec The site says ‘Total Power = 1000 W’ and ‘Power Consumption = 67 W’ So now what AVR do i buy? I mean what VA? I don’t know what of the...
  6. S

    AVR for TV and Home Theatre

    Hey, So I bought Samsung Home Theatre HT-E450K http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/tv-audio-video/home-theatre/home-theatre-system/HT-E450K/XL-spec The site says 'Total Power = 1000 W' and 'Power Consumption = 67 W' So now what AVR do i buy? I mean what VA? I don't know what of the...
Back
Top