• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Sho

  1. S

    Trying to pick a 16:10 24": ASUS PA248Qv vs. HP ZR2440w vs Dell U2410

    Thanks guys. I guess I'll read some higher-end TN display reviews as well, but overall I think I'm tending toward taking my chances with the Asus. When I get lucky and get one with acceptable bleeding, it should do very well ...
  2. S

    Trying to pick a 16:10 24": ASUS PA248Qv vs. HP ZR2440w vs Dell U2410

    Hi, it's finally time to relegate my trusty Samsung 17" 5:4 S-PVA to the status of secondary monitor and get something bigger :). Here's what I care about: I'm trying to strike the best balance between great image quality and reasonable input latency, because I do both graphics and gaming...
Back
Top