• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Shipwreck

  1. S

    FS in TX - Hardly used 3rd Generation Ipod Touch wifi/MP3 player

    SOLD PENDING FUNDS! I have an Ipod Touch 32 GB 3rd Generation MP3 player that I am considering putting up for sale. [span style='font-weight: bold;']$200, or $170(shipped) if you do not want the Ipod headphones.[/span] I used it as a portable wifi device, and it was super convenient to put...
  2. S

    WTS in TX - 17 in 1 Card Reader for PC - reads/writes camera cards!

    sold pending funds As for the various types it supports - the photo shows the 4 ports. If a media uses one of those 4 ports, then it should work. That's all I know.
  3. S

    WTS in TX - 17 in 1 Card Reader for PC - reads/writes camera cards!

    WTS in Texas - Sony 17 in 1 Digital Card Reader/Writer Reads/writes to SmartMedia/xD, Compact Flash/Microdrive Slot, SD Memorycard/MultimediaCard Slot and all the various sizes of Sony Memory Sticks. My mother purchased this a few months back - she used it for approx 2 months (maybe 5 or 6...
  4. S

    DVD Camcorder disc question - DVD-RW

    Hey, thanks for the info! Appreciate it!
  5. S

    DVD Camcorder disc question - DVD-RW

    Just got a new DVD-RW Digital Sony Movie Camera at a closeout price (make videos of my son). Anyway - we bought some SONY DVD-RW discs - I plan to tape my movies on them, and then copy them on my PC to regular DVD discs. Then, I can reformat the camera's DVD-RW disc and use it again. Anyone...
  6. S

    FS in TX - Two NIB 6.5" Stereo Ceiling Speakers

    Lowered to $25 for the pair!
Back
Top