Recent content by shinew

  1. S

    Can Eye-One Display 2 calibrate wide gamut monitor(Dell 3007WFP-HC)?

    Just used iColor Display + Eye-One display 2 for the 3007wfp-hc calibration with the generic S-IPS wide gamut correction. Seems to be working well so thanks! But man eye-one display 2's color temperature reading is way off... good thing that I'm pretty happy with the native color temp really...
  2. S

    Can Eye-One Display 2 calibrate wide gamut monitor(Dell 3007WFP-HC)?

    cool, so just calibrate using the iColor Display with my Eye-One Display 2 will do?
  3. S

    Can Eye-One Display 2 calibrate wide gamut monitor(Dell 3007WFP-HC)?

    Hi! my crappy 28" monitor just died, so I picked up a used Dell 3007WFP-HC in good condition for cheap($400 bucks). So far I'm very happy with it. The seller originally advertised it as 3007WFP, but after testing it out with my eye-one display 2 and looking at the back of the monitor, it's the...
Back
Top