• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Shifty Effect

  1. S

    LG IPS236V bad as they say?

    Well, I'm looking at a monitor on the cheap. $100-$150 max and the LG was certainly on the lower end of that low-end. It would seem that it's not a good choice for me, is what I'm gathering. I should of been specific about my terrible budget, my bad. The Asus sounds great, your right about...
  2. S

    LG IPS236V bad as they say?

    Although you two say it's not good, I read others say they don't notice any ghosting. Still hard to determine if I should drop looking for a deal for one. Looked up the VG23AH, its nice but read that the color accuracy isn't great and I have no need for 3d.
  3. S

    LG IPS236V bad as they say?

    I've been looking for a monitor for console gaming. Looked at the IPS236V a lot, but conerned that it won't be fluid enough when fps gaming with games like MW2+3, Halo, BF3 etc. Anyone here have any ghosting experience with this model in particular? I'd like to think I prefer image quality...
Back
Top