Got a May 2012 build and it doesn't appear they've fixed the backlight problem. Mine has the same "v" bleed as others have posted on the bottom. If you push the edge frame along the bottom, the bleed does disappear.
Also has two bright spots on the bottom:
http://tinypic.com/r/11hcw3q/6...
I'm open to 23-24" inches too up to $250 or so. The 249 certainly looks nice but don't want to deal with having to remove the touchscreen.
Good call on the return policy. Can't seem to find users with too many issues with these L220x.
Anyone that has one of these L220x can chip in?
There's a seller on ebay selling the Lenovo L220x for $120 shipped. Last time I checked, there is 50 left.
I'm in the market for another monitor to replace my 2007wfp S-IPS rev.04. Wanted to get a higher resolution monitor and saw that the L220x is a PVA panel with an unusual 1900x1200 for a...
Wondering if anyone know if this is a PLS monitor:
http://www.samsung.com/us/business/monitors/LC24A650XS/ZA
The viewing angle is listed at 178deg like the S24A850DW but has a resolution of 1920x1080 and 8ms response time. Also features a wireless connector.