Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Its Duplicolor spray paint (available at Advance Auto Parts.. I could never find this color at any Autozones). Its a Dodge color... Intense Blue Pearl. Color code for the spray paint is T359. Since its a car color, you can buy a touch up paint pen of the exact same color. I did a couple coats of...
I I just finished my first ever case mod.
I started with this. This is isn't my exact case, but it what it looked like.
I cut the windows on the top and side, required the inside to hide as many wires as I could, changed all the IDE cables to rounded cables, added the LED fans and lights...