Recent content by ShEiTAN

  1. S

    isone>jriver

    I wonder if you could help me getting this plugin installed? I have foobar 2000 and it doesn't even see the .dll in the panel? I have cubase and a couple other programs that take plugins and I have never in my life had so much trouble :) I do appreciate your time...
  2. S

    msconfig

    thank you guys :)
  3. S

    msconfig

    I was wondering if there is a program to tell you whats safe to not have running, or do you have to google every one?
  4. S

    Recommendation for headphones in $150-200 range

    denon ah-d1100 are incredible
  5. S

    Gaming Headphones

    denon ah-d1100 is what I'm playing dead island with right now and they are amazing also for music
  6. S

    Headphone amp/dac?

    Hey, I have been using the xonar essence that I reluctantly bought, but I love after swapping the amp. I now have 2xlme49720ha's for headphone out and goes great with my grados
  7. S

    any probs with this rig?

    yes
  8. S

    any probs with this rig?

    wow..no...both
  9. S

    any probs with this rig?

    Amazon::300 with taxes and shipping.....getting a different dac/amp as well but still 100$ less either way
  10. S

    any probs with this rig?

    yes, thats a good combo:per headfi and bang for buck confirmed 3x's but may be able to knock off 15$ for an amp
  11. S

    headphone and usbdac/amp combo

    for the money is this a good combo? I'm pretty much set on the dac/amp but are there any suggestions on the cans-I listen to muzac a 6hrs a day
  12. S

    any probs with this rig?

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Heavy gaming, Heavy music listening: headphones, surfing, downloading 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? 800-1000 tax&ship (in my build wishlist it is 999.14 and I would love cheaper!) 3) Where do...
  13. S

    headphone and usbdac/amp combo

    k thanx guys-ohms, ohms, ohms:rolleyes:
  14. S

    any probs with this rig?

    Phenom II X4 965 Black AM3 3.4Ghz 512KB 45NM 125W 4000MHZ Patriot Memory Sector 5 G Series 8 GB (2x4 GB) DDR3 PC3-10666 1333 MHz 9-9-9-24 Dual Channel PGV38G1333ELK Seagate Barracuda LP 2 TB 5900RPM SATA 3 GB/s 32 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive ST32000542AS-Bare Driv Sapphire Radeon...
  15. S

    any probs with this rig?

Back
Top