• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by shaunh20

  1. S

    Burnout Paradise

    Xbox 360 wireless controller works great!
  2. S

    Need some advice on what headset to get.

    I have a Plantronics Counterstrike headset that is very similar to this set but was more expensive. It was a great headset until one night it, quite literally, fell apart. I did manage to duct tape the outer ears back together but the microphone can't be used anymore, they are now only...
  3. S

    Need advice - Vista says the slowest thing in my rig is memory

    Ok, i guess it's what it should be then..
  4. S

    Need advice - Vista says the slowest thing in my rig is memory

    Hey thanks for the help. How do I check to see if it's single channel? EDIT - Nevermind, i recalled someone told me about CPU-Z and i just ran it and it does say DDR2, 4096 MBytes, Channels# Dual. The DRAM frequency says 400.1 Mhz though, shouldn't that say 800 Mhz or since it's dual its...
  5. S

    xbox360 old dashboard

    I love it, I don't see how anyone could want to go back, the old interface was pretty crappy IMO.
  6. S

    No pre-load for Empire Total War on Steam?

    why not just go to the store and buy it?
  7. S

    Need some advice on what headset to get.

    The Razr Barracude is what I have and they are freakin' fantastic headphones. They are so comfortable you don't even feel like there's anything on your head really. They have good directional sound and are very loud and very, very clear audio wise. I'd highly recommend for anyone looking for...
  8. S

    Xbox 360 has ruined pc gaming forever

    Wow, some of you guys sounds like ridiculous, fanboy, narrow-minded PC snobs. Are there dumb, poor graphics, tripe made for the drooling masses on consoles? Of course. Guess what? There is probably 10x more of that stuff made for the PC gaming world. There are also fantastic gaming...
  9. S

    Xbox 360 has ruined pc gaming forever

    I game on all platforms so I can see the view from both sides of the fence. However I think that there is enough room in the PC market for both types of games, the Sins of a Solar Empire very obvious PC-type game and the Tomb Raider Underworld console-type game on the PC. I for one am happy to...
  10. S

    Burnout Paradise

    yes but you don't see the dash and surrounding car area
  11. S

    Burnout Paradise

    I have not had any issue like that, have you tried updating your video card drivers? Also, just wondering - has anyone got multiple monitors to work using Vista or is that something that only works in XP?
  12. S

    Need advice - Vista says the slowest thing in my rig is memory

    I didn't know, i'm pretty computer savvy but never paid much attention to memory and especially never really learned much about how timings affect things. I only plan to use this memory for about a year or less because at some point i'm going to ditch all of it and get 8gb when i upgrade to a...
  13. S

    Need advice - Vista says the slowest thing in my rig is memory

    well i got the 2gb of ram today, just installed and looks like my memory rating is now 5.0...LOL...oh well, i'm not going to stress about it, it only cost me $40 for another 2gb and like I said, everything runs great with the new video card (GTX260).
  14. S

    Good, fast, large hard drive for PC gaming recommendation?

    well that's cool but i pretty much stick with western digital most of the time. i've not had good luck with other drive brands.
  15. S

    Good, fast, large hard drive for PC gaming recommendation?

    Thanks, I took up bigdogchris on his opinion in this thread so mega props to him. It seemed like the 640gb was a good price point, I got it for $82 from buy.com.
Back
Top