I still want to know if the end game performance on the Radeon 7 scales as the benchmark suggest it would.
I hear him saying it, but don't see graphs to prove it....
It's either.
1. They people didn't own those works anymore, so why should they be allowed to steal from the current owner?
2. If a creative person didn't save a copy of their work they still had the rights to, then their an idiot and 24 hours wouldn't have saved them.
Lets be honest your...
This thing is in my market vision, Due to rural internet I need to download my steam games elsewhere and this can do that.
I can also install some decent fighting games maybe super hexagon
And with windows 10 I can encrypt the drive for safety....
Looks over at emulator sites and says nothing....
Websites are way way too fat.
Running noscript and adblockerplus at least brings them down to overloaded.
Most of the se websites could be cut in half and no one would notice (from a display point of view)
Seamonkey is my browser of choice.
Chrome has been horrible, trash for me for a while, 2 tabs open and it pulls a GiB of memory, Eats CPU time, Spies on you, chrome == trash
For everyone no thinking your home computer in insecure, remember there are some legit ways this code can be run on your computer through your browser.
In reality the only unpatched systems should be those with no network.
Is any worse than red shell tracking you when the software is running and linking you back to all the major information brokers?
If they would have used Red Shell they could have just verified the name with the registration key and banned them..