• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Shanktank

  1. S

    Asus G46VW Thread

    Cool, I figured out the backlit keyboard from this too. Can you do me a favor and give your fan a really close listen next time you're playing? If this racket is just me then I definitely want to get this laptop switched out at the very least.
  2. S

    Asus G46VW Thread

    So has anyone else actually bought it yet? I have.. and I think I might return it tomorrow. The trackpad is awfully positioned so that you constantly brush it while using wasd, the fan has a relatively quiet yet awful sound, not a constant whir but almost as if it's off balance (hopefully that's...
Back
Top