• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ShaneMyerss

  1. S

    Still got the 1080?

    Still got the 1080?
  2. S

    Used cards selling for New prices?

    When did this mining craze start?
  3. S

    Used cards selling for New prices?

    I'm selling my card because I got out of computer gaming and into fabricating, so now I have this power build I use to surf the web.
  4. S

    Used cards selling for New prices?

    Can anyone price check or direct me to the proper forum where I can get my MSI 4gb GTX 980 card price checked.
  5. S

    Used cards selling for New prices?

    Can someone link to me some more info on mining?
  6. S

    What do you need to build a Gaming PC?

    Im not sure if this is classified as hihacking this thread, please tell me if it is, but does anyone have an idea how long this mining craze will last?
Back
Top