Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've never worked with a widescreen, so it is hard to eval if it would cause problems. However, I currently do everything on a laptop, so I cannot go anywhere but up!
I have read quite a bit about the NEC 20WMGX2, and it seems to be very well liked by photo hobbyists. It sounds like your...
I am looking for the best LCD monitor (20-22") for digital photgraphy. No games, but Second Life development (not just access) possible. I will be working with 2 monitors, but one will be for Photoshop palettes only. I want good gamut and easy calibration. Decent colors from multiple viewing...