Recent content by sGoose

  1. S

    Looking for a PSU to power New Rig

    Thanks Wadec22 and Tsumi Will the 750 provide enough juice as it degrades over the year to power the 2 x 680s? The thermaltake one has been good to me, but it of course is only powering a Ge force gtx260 and until December, a core 2 duo and an 8800 ultra that died. I would gladly spend up to...
  2. S

    Looking for a PSU to power New Rig

    This is my Current Rig. 1 x ASUS P8Z68-V i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B 16GB Ram 2 x NV EVGA GTX 680 (have them on back order) 3 X Asus VE248H Black 24" 2 x DVD Rom Drives 2 x SSD, 1 TB HDD USB 3.0 External HDD Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Wacom Tablet USB Headset...
  3. S

    Looking for a Temporary Upgrade.

    Well, I browsed around Websites and the FS forums and nothing seemed to really appeal to me. 2 Used 2GB cards are constantly going for 225 each or so on the FS forum and I can get new ones for the same price from New Egg, so might as well get new. I looked at these 2 cards, and wondered if...
  4. S

    Looking for a Temporary Upgrade.

    Well I don't "need" my 1080p Surround / Infinity but it would be a plus. It seems like if I can get it decently for around 400$ that is worth it, i Just didn't want to drop 1k on 2x580 or similar, only for the next gen cards that cost 500$ to be out in a few months. Im really only going this...
  5. S

    Looking for a Temporary Upgrade.

    Currently I am play WOW, SWTOR, Skyrim, SC2, Dragon Age II. I plan to eventually play, BF3, and then Diablo 3 and FarCry 3, and Doom 4 when released, as far as i can tell. I dang near play everything, however most of them not as soon as they release. I also own this power supply...
  6. S

    Looking for a Temporary Upgrade.

    I have almost completed my build over the last few weeks and am loving the performance of the new system. (i5 2500k, SSD, 16GB ram) However I plan to do Eyefinity / SLI, (already have the 3x24"monitors mounted and cabled) and am currently using a GTX 260 Superclocked Edition...
  7. S

    Thoughts on Eyefinity/Surround Build

    Thanks Danny Bui and Tiraides. I dont think i have looked at that Asus Motherboard but will take a look at it. As far as video cards go I will definitely play Skyrim (SWTOR and SC2 / Diablo 3) but I am patient when it comes to scaling performance or waiting for Eyefinity / Surround to work...
  8. S

    Thoughts on Eyefinity/Surround Build

    Hello, Long time reader, first time poster. I'm looking for some input for the new Computer I am building and making sure all my research has turned up the correct info and get opinions on the stuff i am not sure about. 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Mostly Gaming(Eyefinity or...
Back
Top