Recent content by Sergius64

  1. S

    New Thief Trailer

    So they only got "Update the graphics" part right.
  2. S

    Man Uses Video Game To Propose To Girlfriend

    Well, maybe that's why so many people play this game: it's hardcore. Kinda like trying to win at EverQuest or something. Sure, chances are you'll crash and burn, but if you don't the sense of accomplishment is pretty nice.
  3. S

    most memorable PC gaming lines

    "Power.... Overwhelming" -StarCraft, Archon "Time for more... experiments." Baldur's Gate II SoA. Jon Irenicus
  4. S

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Video Card Review @ [H]

    Well, seeing as red team doesn't have an answer I guess I might have to go back to NVidia for a second time in my life with my tax return money... I do have a question: would companies like ASUS and EVGA come out with their own versions of the TITAN or there just going to be a reference card...
  5. S

    Project 1999 - Classic EQ

    My point is that the experience of playing this game in it's oldschool form isn't something I found to be fun. I played a Troll SK when the original game first came out and I didn't get to max level until Velius (think thats when race and hybrid exp penalties went away). On live server I got to...
  6. S

    Project 1999 - Classic EQ

    Tried it, but it's too hardcore. Found a progression guild on live EQ much more to my tastes, still doing old content and restricted to older equipment, but didn't have to grind through horrid xp rate alone like I did when I tried p1999.
  7. S

    AMD 7970 (xfx) x2 crossfire LOW FPS!

    I'd compare graphical settings they're using with the ones you're using. If they're playing at a low resolution with no Anti-Alising they might get great fps with with a crap card, it won't look as good though.
  8. S

    AMD 7970 (xfx) x2 crossfire LOW FPS!

    ... those seem fine to me depending on graphic settings. 60 fps isn't low and WarZ is a badly optimized game from what I remember.
  9. S

    It's Offical: No New AMD GPU's for 2013

    Hmmm, I hope this isn't true. Was hoping to blow some of my tax return on new red card or two.
  10. S

    After 35-year trip, NASA’s Voyager is Entering Deep Space

    Opps, it removed the link, I was quoting from: http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/spacecraft/q0260.shtml
  11. S

    After 35-year trip, NASA’s Voyager is Entering Deep Space

    They have improved it a bit, but given how astronomical the distances are it doesn't really make that much of a difference. The fastest probe going now is the "New Horizons" probe that's going to Pluto: Quoting from: "New Horizons does hold a speed record of its own, however, but it...
  12. S

    Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

    Quiet. I also prefer their cabling.
  13. S

    Not getting how to use 4(4) pin connectors with an 8 pin cpu slot.

    Ah! Didn't realise that. Just had trouble putting it in, because of the space between the socket and the top of my case being so tiny that I couldn't get my fingers in very well with the connector. So then I looked at the connector and assumed it wasn't fitting because of the different pattern...
  14. S

    Not getting how to use 4(4) pin connectors with an 8 pin cpu slot.

    Hey guys, I'm a bit confused as to how 4(4) Pin ATX (EPS) 12v Connectors are supposed to work with 8 pin CPU power slots. I have Rampage IV Extreme mb and was trying to fill all of its CPU power slots ( it has a 4 pin and an 8 pin) with my Silverstone ST-1000G. The power supply came with two...
  15. S

    Achieva Shimian QH270| $400 IPS 2560x1440 Korean Monitor

    My Catleap arrived in 2 days! Don't see any stuck pixels. Looks awesome, the mount is horribad as everyone says. The monitor shakes like jello after being touched.
Back
Top