Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have 4GB(2x 2GB) of Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz XMS3 with timings of 7-8-7-20 1.65v.
I've been running them underclocked and below stock voltage to preserve them. Never had any problems with them. Never overclocked.
Same as these I believe...
I want to move all my files and programs from my HD to my new SSD. I can't reinstall Windows 7 because I have a lot of applications installed.
What's the best way to migrate my entire OS + applications + whatever files I have over to my new SSD?
Is there any good software that you guys...
Looking for a Intel X-18M SSD Gen 2 or any 1.8" SSD.
Please PM me details.
Thanks.
Also selling a 1.8" Toshiba 120GB 5400RPM hard drive. MK1229GSG - $80 shipped
Thanks MikeTrike for responding.
Mind me asking how big your company is in terms of users and what are some problems that you guys ran into with Kaseya?
Thanks!
Hi everyone,
I work at an I.T. department and we are looking for a software tool that lets us monitor users' software and track software/hardware assets. We want to be able to see if a user is actually using the software we installed for them such as Adobe Photoshop, Autocad, Microsoft...