Recent content by senseloss

  1. S

    Infiniband Network Problem/Question

    I was going to expand to more than 5 boxes eventually. I wanted to experiment with RDMA and the new GPUDirect thing (if it's a driver level function and doesnt require a newer IB card). ... Speed results if anyone is curious: ** Datagram mode w/ 2044 MTU, TXQUEUELEN 10000 and default Centos...
  2. S

    Infiniband Network Problem/Question

    Oh damn :( Bait and switch.. The ebay listing said DDR. No wonder he accepted my less than asking price offer... I suppose 10Gigabit is still better than 1Gigabit! And for the same price as a single 10 gig adapter. Thank you for your assistance
  3. S

    Infiniband Network Problem/Question

    PtNumEncLen: cd PartNum: 200708-000-12 ModelEncLen: cd ModelNum: 9024-CU24-ST2 VersionEncLen:c5 Version: 1.0.0 MfgEncLen: d6 Manufacturer: InfiniCon Systems Inc. ProdNmEncLen: d3 ProductName: InfinIO 9024...
  4. S

    Infiniband Network Problem/Question

    Excited by the prospect of a cheap >10Gbit home network I purchased a boat load of infiniband hardware on ebay. I purchased the following Qlogic Silverstorm 9024 (300$) 5x Mellanox MHGH28-XTC Connect-X VPI DDR 2 Port cards (75$/ea) 5x SFF-8087 8M cables (DDR rated - 25$/ea) 5...
Back
Top