Recent content by semillerimages

  1. S

    Need help - RAID Trouble with Highpoint RocketRAID2320

    Send me an email to semillerimages at gmail dot com and I will send you the file and instructions
  2. S

    Need help - RAID Trouble with Highpoint RocketRAID2320

    Sorry about your data loss! Fortunately I had all my data backed up on external drives... RAID is not a backup solution unfortunately. *steve
  3. S

    Need help - RAID Trouble with Highpoint RocketRAID2320

    In my particular case, yes, I did initialize the new drive in the bios - but it still did not allow the raid array to come out of the disabled status. In past occasions, where I had a drive fail (this was the fourth drive to fail with this rocketraid 2340 card), I was able to insert the new...
  4. S

    Need help - RAID Trouble with Highpoint RocketRAID2320

    Eugen, Same thing just happened to me. Hope you have a backup for your data. I personally have had 4 drives die on my rocketraid 2340 and tech support is horrible. I finally did get ahold of someone about the 'disabled' status and they sent me a piece of software that supposedly would fix...
Back
Top