• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Selfinflicted

  1. S

    ATI 4870 with Thermalright HR-03 GT (Passive) - Possible?

    Also the same question as above but with an Artic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev. 2 (http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=147) strapped on .. possible to passively cool a 4870 and maintain resonable temps?
  2. S

    ATI 4870 with Thermalright HR-03 GT (Passive) - Possible?

    Hey, I have an PowerColor 4870 512MB PCS (Only one they had in stock) and I'm looking for an alternative to passively cool the card. I do not want to stap on a fan on a heatpipe since it gets so friggin huge. I also have no plans, what so ever, to overclock the card, Iust want to bring down...
Back
Top