A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hi!
So, I have had my setup for just about a year now, and thought that a cleanup was long overdue. I had noticed something floating in my tubes, lying near the topside of the tubes, so I thought it'd take it apart it assess the damages.
When I emptied the loop and flushed it, I saw that there...
I finally got all my stuff today from Aquatuning. (Stuff out of stock, with delays and more delays)
Sadly I'm working on an important project atm. so I can't risk my only computer, by trying to WC it right now. It will have to wait until between Christmas and Newyears. :)
But everything's...
Currently there's not really any games that will eat away all 2gb even with max settings. Currently that is. I'm sure though, that the 680 will run out of processing power before it uses the 2GB. So more CUDA any day IMO.
As for 1440p, then yes, 4GB would be good. Better than more CUDA cores...
I'm new as well to this whole scene as well, and even got the same case.
One thing I noticed was your loop order. As far as I know, you should always have the Reservoir before the pump, and not after, as a pump running dry will ruin it.
For comparison, I'm using a 120.3 60mm radiator in pull...
A question has surfaced. It seems that they suddenly stopped shipping the Bitspower 45° fittings that I wanted, and now I'm left with their "Black Matt" series.
Does anyone have any experience with these? Are they any good? :)
Can't seem to find anything anywhere. Thanks!
Okay thanks! :) Do you have any suggestions for good worm-gear or hose clamps? Preferably some that can be purchased on aquatuning.de, as that is where I'm ordering all the other stuff.
EDIT: How about this one? I guess it has to fit the OD of the tubing, which is 3/4"?
A tiny update followed by a question. :)
Computer is now in-house and up and running, haven't had time to properly test it yet though.
I have a question regarding the Laing D5 Vario. What sort of connectors do I need? Do I have to get some wormgear or hoseclamps for it, or can I in some way...
Another question has arisen.
Aquacomputer has two different full-cover blocks for my GPU:
Aquacomputer aquagrafx GTX 680 G1/4
Aquacomputer aquagraFX for GTX 680 Typ 2 G1/4
Does anyone know the difference? Can't seem to find anything anywhere.
It seems like the "normal" one has a mosfet...