Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hey guys, look! A Extreme processor at the price of a HDD.
(Sorry, had to shout it out. I'm pissed! The only reason I'm not buying a new PC right now, after waiting for the 2700k to come out and for the rest of i7 processors prices to drop, is only because of the HDD prices. :( )
And will that affect Intels' desktop/server platforms somehow? Sounds viable since these two segments pretty much run on the same technologies, everything's blending nowadays...
- Arye.
Sup guys?
Just a thought that came to mind, which I'd like your opinion about. Competition is the major force that drives innovation in the CPU world, and being the failure Bulldozer is, AMD, currently, isn't being much of a competitor to Intel.
How will it affect us customers, if at all...
WGH
Sup guys? I'm new around here, so allow me to introduce myself first.
My name is Arye, I'm a 23 y/o from Israel, and have always been interested in electrical/mechanical engineering. (Currently working on my final year project in order to receive my B.Sc. in mechanical engineering.)...