• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Seelenlos

  1. S

    Microsoft Implies Windows 11 Has Lost Them 400 Million Users

    I don't disagree with you on most of that. I work at a university. Chromebooks are garbage for what we need. We have had driver issues with them, and just basic inability to run services or software. There was a huge interest when they first hit and a lot of the colleges made use of them but...
  2. S

    Another price hike for YouTubeTV

    There is one reason. Cable content is crap. Pretty much all the good shows get saved for streaming services to pull in more subs. The only reason I still have cable is sports. I've given up on the various cable channels broadcasting anything I'm interested in.
  3. S

    Path of Exile 2

    I'm enjoying it so far as an early access game. It isn't forgiving. For as slow as your character moves if you don't react instantly to what the boss is going to do it is easy to be one shot. Some of the skill cast times are too slow for me. I feel like the boss battles I spend more time...
  4. S

    Baldurs Gate 3 - Official Discussion Thread (2019)

    Hasbro owns dnd. They cut a lot of staff over the past year, including the people working with Larian. I don't know how involved they were, but post from Larian people sounded very unhappy about it and sounded like they had a close working relationship with the dnd peoples.
  5. S

    Fallout 4

    There is also a path to only destroy the institute and keep the rest of the factions around. If I remember right you can still do that if you haven't pissed them off already and haven't done mass fusion. I almost always take that route because I like having all the factions active.
  6. S

    Fallout 4

    The Deliverer is my personal favorite weapon. Not the most powerful but I will use it to stealth clear places until I'm discovered or come up against bosses and tougher legendary enemies.
  7. S

    Starfield

    I liked it. It isn't my favorite Bethesda game and it has some flaws, but I don't regret my purchase. If you don't like the Elder Scrolls or Fallout games you probably will not like this. Really looking forward to after the mod tools come out.
  8. S

    Grim Dawn Alpha starts tomorrow

    I've got 1k hours in the game and somehow have never actively played when a season was going on. Are they any good?
  9. S

    Fallout 4

    "Return to the Commonwealth April 25! We are releasing a free Fallout 4 update for PC players! Experience Fallout 4 on your next-generation PC with widescreen and ultra-widescreen support, as well as fixes to Creation Kit and a variety of quest updates. Players with PC versions of Fallout 4 on...
  10. S

    Fallout 4

    Show has brought players back and some new players. Several people at work who hadn't played any of the Fallout games have started playing 4. They keep stopping by my office to talk about it. So now I want to play some Fallout, but I'm going to wait for the patch. Hopefully it doesn't break too...
  11. S

    Baldurs Gate 3 - Official Discussion Thread (2019)

    I think it is a good game but it isn't one of my top RPGs. I think it is great how well it has done because it will draw more people to RPGs and maybe other games will get better $upport in the future. It would have been better if it had been set somewhere else in the world and not BG. It...
  12. S

    Grim Dawn Alpha starts tomorrow

    I'm still loving it. Reinstalled it a few weeks ago. Was planning on waiting until the new mastery gets here but failed that. It is practically a perfect game for me. The only thing I wish they would change, and it is very minor, I wish quest that gave you items would give you something usable...
  13. S

    Resolved.

    I like seeing that people are still using this case. I still have mine, at work, under my desk, as a footrest. Good case but damn heavy.
  14. S

    Starfield

    I assumed he had more than a little inside help.
  15. S

    Starfield

    Crimson Fleet station has a lot of vendors in a close area, with two of them having around 10k. Course you have to be friendly with them. Still isn't enough but without mods it is one of the best places to sell things.
Back
Top