Recent content by SeegsElite

  1. S

    FS: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! Edition

    Up for sale is my Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! Edition GPU. Never used to mine and I only play some lite games a couple times a week. I've upgraded to a RTX 2070 and no longer need this card. It's in immaculate shape. Still an excellent card to use for AAA titles at 1080p or even 1440p. I have...
  2. S

    LG B8 55" 4K OLED - $1049 shipped

    Same exact OLED panel. It differs with a less fancy stand, lesser quality speakers and a slightly less powerful video processing solution. The B8 line is absolutely the best bang for the buck OLED right now.
  3. S

    FS: Acer Predator X34 - 3440 x 1440 IPS Ultrawide, G-Sync + 100hz Gaming Monitor

    Hey guys! Up for sale is this Acer Predator X34 monitor. It's curved, 100hz ultrawide with g-sync. I'm selling to fund a new 4K monitor. I want to try 4K out to see if I like it better. The monitor is in excellent condition with no dead pixels. The panel is IPS which is objectively better than...
  4. S

    Sold that years ago. Sorry.

    Sold that years ago. Sorry.
  5. S

    Intel Optane Memory Question

    They call it RAID in BiOS, but it's setup as a caching drive like any RST setup.
Back
Top