Recent content by sdugoten

  1. S

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Confirmed a PC with Palit GTX 465 or GTX 470 with displayport works on iMac 27 as a monitor. I used a mini displayport to displayport cable instead of an adapter...
  2. S

    27" iMac displayport Input

    AWESOME. Now, I think most of us who have limited budget can just get the GTX 465 (HD5830 to HD5850 performance) and have it connected to the imac.
  3. S

    27" iMac displayport Input

    According to this thread (sorry, Chinese forum) http://5i01.com/topicdetail.php?f=480&t=1328383&p=1 A Guy was able to use a Nvidia FX580 (with displayport) on a Mac 24 LED monitor. I would assume it should work on imac 27" as well. That's why I have a feeling that Nvidia GTX 470/465 comes...
  4. S

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Do you have the reference URL about testing the Gainward GTX 470 Good edition on imac 27? I know another brand which offer displayport on Nvidia card is Palit GTX 470 and GTX 465 http://www.palit.biz/enews/event/worldwide/event_20100428/event_20100429.php
  5. S

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Does anyone ever try the Gainward GeForce GTX 470 GOOD Edition which offer a displayport?
Back
Top