Recent content by screwloose45

  1. S

    Weird / different front panel USB headers?

    Oh what the hell, I just uploaded a picture to ask if I had it the right way...and noticed there isn't even a wire running to the pin I was worried about haha. I'm thinking it should work like that like you said, I'll give it a try in a second. Thanks.
  2. S

    Weird / different front panel USB headers?

    So I just put together this computer out of spare bits and pieces, nothing special, but for some reason the front panel USB headers aren't the normal ones? Here's a picture of the regular USB front panel cable I have: And here's what the headers on the motherboard look like...
  3. S

    Project FLATLINE Completed

    That's NUTS. Total cost haha?
  4. S

    Testing Performance

    http://forum.notebookreview.com/gaming-software-graphics-cards/641254-amd-llano-6620g-benchmarked-various-ram-configurations.html http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233265 16GB will run you about $100 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233242 8GB...
  5. S

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Long time no see Loco. Just need a new PSU. First real try at cable management btw.
  6. S

    Samsung low-profile sticks - Hidden OCing treasure?

    But they're so ugly :(
  7. S

    Best budget 2011 board for overclocking? (3930K)

    I'm gonna get the Sabertooth x79. Thanks.
  8. S

    Sabertooth x79 + 3930K, 1.35v vs 1.5v / Best Corsair RAM?

    I don't have any experience with 2011 stuff so help me out a little :D I just got a 3930K for super cheap from Intel Retail Edge, I have the Sabertooth x79 picked out as my motherboard, so all that's left for me now is RAM. I know I want 16GB (I know I don't need that much), I know I want...
  9. S

    P182 Door Mod

    Looks great. I love the p180s.
  10. S

    Best budget 2011 board for overclocking? (3930K)

    Yeah I'm not sure why but I really don't like the look of Asrock. I took a look at the Intel 2011 board (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813121534&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=3891137&SID=DX79SI) and although it looked...
  11. S

    Best budget 2011 board for overclocking? (3930K)

    So I just picked up a 3930K for $179 (THANK YOU INTEL RETAIL EDGE) and I need a motherboard. I have a Corsair H80 so I'm definitely going to be overclocking. I don't really know what's a reasonable 24/7 overclock on a 3930K, but 4.5GHz is what I would like. I want to spend as little as possible...
  12. S

    How to do a reflow (performed on a DV 2000)

    Very interesting thread, basically the same as the old stick ya vid' card in the oven trick haha.
  13. S

    Post your "Ghetto Mod" pics

    We were able to overclock the core by about 50%. It filled four slots haha.
  14. S

    Post your "Ghetto Mod" pics

    I did this back in 2007. My friend needed a video card to play Counter Strike: Source and all I had was an mx400...and stock cooler off an AMD X2 4200+ :D
Back
Top