Recent content by scozz

  1. S

    BF3 flight mouse bindings

    They're not created until you alter the defaults. Once you've done that and they're created "hold escape" works fine for everything (foot, tank, heli, jet), wheras it wouldn't before, even though I'd changed foot key binds. Did it all earlier. Now the only problem is roll doesn't work as it did...
  2. S

    BF3 flight mouse bindings

    No I didn't. Good call. One question though - how do I do that? In the game it says hold escape to unbind but that does not work for me. Anyway, I'll try just changing them and see what happens. Typo, sorry. Thanks for the reply =)
  3. S

    BF3 flight mouse bindings

    Hiya. Really appreciate your work on this and I went through the same thing with BC2. Now it seems I have to do it again. One problem though - in my config, there is no gstbinding.heli or gstbinding.jet. It's all gstbinding.mav and I have no clue as to which is which - any idea? Yours was the...
Back
Top