Recent content by Scott333

  1. S

    Upgrade from NEC 20WMGX2 - Is the NEC LCD2490WUXi the best? or Xi2 without A-TW Polar

    Not sure if I got a good deal or not. If they work, and have the same image quality as my current 20WMGX2 monitor, with no dead pixels, and don't have too many hours on them, then it will be a good deal. I did end up getting the LCD2490WUXi2, it seems to be an excellent monitor. The 24"...
  2. S

    Upgrade from NEC 20WMGX2 - Is the NEC LCD2490WUXi the best? or Xi2 without A-TW Polar

    I recently bought two refurbished NEC 20WMGX2 monitors, but they do not come with stands. I called NEC and they do not make the factory stands anymore for this model. The original stand on my current 20WMGX2 works fine for my purposes, does anyone know where I might find two more of the original...
  3. S

    Upgrade from NEC 20WMGX2 - Is the NEC LCD2490WUXi the best? or Xi2 without A-TW Polar

    I have been using the NEC MultiSync 20WMGX2 since October of 2007, it has 16,364 hours on it and still looks great. I would like to upgrade to a 24" screen, if I can find a monitor of equal or better quality. It seems the NEC LCD2490WUXi would be the logical choice, but I'm a little late...
Back
Top