Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I actually emailed them today because in my product profile it still does not show as having the invoice on file although I uploaded the invoice when I registered my card. We'll see.
Well came in from work and again booted up white screen for about a minute and a half before it went to the desktop.
At this point I'm gonna hook up the hdmi and run it at 60 hz. I'll see what it does when I get in from work tomorrow when I start it up.
Right now not feeling real...
DVI - Dual link cable.
Monitor does not have display port. HDMI, DVI and VGA.
I hooked up a hdmi cable but the monitor will only do 60hz with that cable.
Have had this monitor for about 1 week and over the weekend when bringing the computer out of sleep mode the screen was completely white. I could not get it to display my desktop without powering down and restarting.
Now when cold booting again the screen is completely white but will...