Recent content by Scientist

  1. S

    Cooler for i5 2500 95w TDP in SG05

    Thanks for the response. Yes I'll sell it.
  2. S

    Cooler for i5 2500 95w TDP in SG05

    Greetings Gurus, I need advice on a upgrading my CPU from a G620T with stock HSF (what are the DB for this HSF by the way). The stock HSF that comes with the G620T is quiet enough for me. The speed of the G620T is not. My case is a SG05 450. I'm not willing to sacrifice my 3.5 bay for...
  3. S

    Smallest E-ATX Case?

    I don't have the tools or time to build. I found the Chenbro SR11169 which is 20.9" x 7.8" x 16.7" Anything smaller than that?
  4. S

    Smallest E-ATX Case?

    I,m looking for something a little smaller
  5. S

    Smallest E-ATX Case?

    Greeting Guys, Simple question I'm looking for the absolute smallest case that can hold a E-ATX motherboard.
Back
Top