Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I've had the G403 Prodigy wireless mouse for about a year now. Zero problems with it thus far, I've been very happy with it. I think I got it for about $80, BestBuy has it for $40. Might need to get another one for my "Home Theater"/guest PC...
I picked up Sennheiser IE80 for $180, usually see them at around $205.
Probably overkill for me because I literally only use head/earphones at the gym or when riding my motorcycle both of which put some heavy wear-n-tear on them.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005N8W27I/
I might get the PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle for $250. I really only want a PS4 for the Naughty Dog games, seems like now is a good time. I'll pick up the Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection and The Last of Us remastered.
I already have played through The Las of Us when I borrowed a friend's PS3 a...