• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by scar811

  1. S

    MSI P6N SLI Platinum VER:1.0 MS-7350 Socket 775 Motherboard 1333mhz FSB

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/221258354229 It has a Free Intel Core 2 Duo E6750...
  2. S

    G Skill 2GB Kit Model # F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ, DDR2 800, 2GB (2 x 1GB) Used

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/221258350727
  3. S

    ViewSonic ViewPad 10s vs14006, Wi-Fi, 10.1in - Black Used

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/221258345375
  4. S

    XGX 8600GT 256MB XXX Edition x 2

    Also keep in mind I am not running Vista, just Windows XP SP2 If I can find a 8800GT(G92) for a Good Price I would buy it. but the second card can be purchased for about $60 as opposed to $200+ for a 8800.
  5. S

    XGX 8600GT 256MB XXX Edition x 2

    I need some people opinions about the cards and running it in SLI mode x8 or x16(single) I got MSI P6N Plantium Board w/ 2GB of DDR 800 and E6750 Dual 2 Core. I am currently Running a Single 8600GT @ 16x but the board says it support SLI in x8 mode. What will be the outcome of this if I get...
Back
Top