Recent content by scandigity

  1. S

    $1500 to spend on a new computer...

    The ram would be from tankguys, and I guess it was more of a $50 dollar difference, but the key part was that this ram was 3-3-3-8. The Buffalo Firestix DDR2-800 for $245 does look very very appealing, I am just concerned about the timings at 5. How big of a difference would it be between...
  2. S

    $1500 to spend on a new computer...

    So I have decided that it is definately time to upgrade my computer after discovering that my Dell 20" Widescreen monitor completely fried my existing video card to the point where I can run windows but the second I fire up any games, the computer goes fuzzy or crashes. I also noticed a bit of...
  3. S

    The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

    Username: scandigity MHz: 3150 Stepping: 6 Revision: B2 Week: L625 Code: A705 CPU Watts: 65 CPU Volts: 1.31 Cooling Method: Air Heat Sink: Scythe SCNJ-1000P Motherboard: Gigabyte 965P-DS3 Bios: F4a Ram Brand: Team Xtreme Ram Speed: 5300 Ram Mhz: 900 Ram Latency: 3-7-7-20 I...
Back
Top