• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by sc5mu93

  1. S

    Valve Steam Machine, SteamOS Desktop, Steam Frame VR and Steam Controller

    Has anyone else experienced valve's queues? How quickly do they move to the wait-list? Or is a wait lister is going to be waiting for months
  2. S

    Google Says Its A.I. Hacked Three Companies in Testing Breakout

    Make the leaders of the companies behind the hacks criminally responsible, and you will see the models "regress" in their hacking ability, overnight.
  3. S

    Valve Steam Machine, SteamOS Desktop, Steam Frame VR and Steam Controller

    Ugh. I got wait-listed. Mine was the 1TB model
  4. S

    Valve Steam Machine, SteamOS Desktop, Steam Frame VR and Steam Controller

    Any one received reservation / wait-list email yet?
  5. S

    Valve Steam Machine, SteamOS Desktop, Steam Frame VR and Steam Controller

    I'm OG vive and have refused the meta "deal with the devil." I'm all in on this. Price is teh suk, but VR is the only thing that gives me near the dopamine hit that late 90s GPU releases did for me. That was back when computing was "magical" to me (Apple's subsequent claims notwithstanding).
  6. S

    Valve Steam Machine, SteamOS Desktop, Steam Frame VR and Steam Controller

    Annoyed the steam app, didn't send push notification given it's in my wishlist.
  7. S

    XFX NVIDIA 7900 GS AGP 8x 512MB GDDR3 - Boxed CIB - Mint - TESTED

    Anyone loaded dlss 5 on it yet?
  8. S

    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake

    I played it on n64, but never completed it. I hated n64 controller. Revisited with ultraHLE, but my PC at the time couldn't do full frames. 3DS port is when I completed. Looking forward to this one
  9. S

    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake

    preordered. i hope to god they dont switch it (pun intended) to game key.
  10. S

    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake

    any word if the physical copy is game key card?
  11. S

    Metroid Ravenous

    I'm in. Didnt do dread (own it and son beat it) - but i did Samus Returns remake and it was pretty nice.
  12. S

    MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced!

    More DLC. Looks like Operation BIRDDOG or BULLDOG or both. https://mw5mercs.com/dlc/ashes-and-ascension
  13. S

    Nvidia Agrees to Buy Open Source Platform Hugging Face For $12.9 Billion

    said Jensen NEVER about any market Nvidia wants to compete in. Available:yes. Open:no.
Back
Top