Recent content by sbaragnaus

  1. S

    Dell U2414h

    Hi guys, can you please give some feedback about output quality of HDMI sources at 1080i or 720P, such as Xbox or sky-box? I guess 1080p is perfect but I'd like to know more about up-scaled sources. Thanks
  2. S

    Best Reviewed A-MVA Monitor Thread: Read the 1st Post

    Yesterday I've bought an Iiyama ProLite XB2483HSU. I't connected via DVI but I don't like very much its color rendering; they are not vivid as I'd like and also some test at www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/ fails; monitors burns some highlights tests and don't pass sharpness test. :confused:
  3. S

    Best Reviewed A-MVA Monitor Thread: Read the 1st Post

    Hi Degrader, thanks for your review. How does X2483HSU performs with external hdmi sources, such as Xbox or blu-ray? Thanks
  4. S

    Asus PB248Q

    Hi, does it support 1:1 pixel mapping from external (HDMI) sources? Thanks
Back
Top