Recent content by sazuzaki

  1. S

    AMD Radeon R9 285 Announced

    i dont see the point of these cards...
  2. S

    Arctic Accelero Hybrid + 290x

    hows the VRM1 temps? That's my main concern, it's easy to get the GPU temps to get down but VRM1 is what I really look into.
  3. S

    New system with Gigabyte 290 - black screen after windows logo

    I encountered this problem after installing windows update that is for the IGP for my 3570k, I un-installed the driver (while the video card is removed, BTW I have 290X) and then re-installed my video card and it works. but un-installing the driver would render your "sleep" button grayed out, to...
  4. S

    AMD Catalyst 13.35 BETA Driver With Mantle and HSA Support Scheduled For End of Janu?

    just saw a news about the 13.5driver being leaked. downloading the driver atm. but you can read the article here about it being leaked, also the leaked one only works for Toshiba notebooks. so, anyone who got a Toshiba laptop w/ the newer GPU (HD8***) will be able to test it out xD...
  5. S

    S> XSPC AX240(Black) and EK Coolstream XT240 Watercooling radiators

    I am selling two radiators, just dismantled my build early this month and all I have left are these radiators. all prices are shipped. XSPC AX240 (Black) - $65 shipped (kinda dusty in this pic but I already have rinsed it before packing) EK Coolstream XT240 - $45 shipped Would sell both...
  6. S

    Wrapping AIO coolant lines w/ Electrical Tape?

    or wrap the tubing w/ a bigger tube w. the look you want like this guy did on his older H100.
  7. S

    6TB Helium drives

    ehhh, I'd stick to SSD's LOL
  8. S

    i5 4670k and MSI Z87 G41...I have a bad luck or ???

    I guess haswell is really just not that good of an overclocker generally. I am starting to see more and more people wanting more but just couldn't reach what they initially expected to reach.
  9. S

    Got 8350 today and motherboard gets hot

    maybe replace the VRM heatsink w/ something like this? I used one for my old 990FXA-UD3 board, you may need to mod the mounting for it but once you get it in there it cuts the VRM temps by a lot compared to the stock heatsink. if not, just replace the motherboard altogether.
  10. S

    Anything wrong with this build

    everything looks good, but I'd add a traditional mechanical drive, then cut the SSD down to 256Gb. use the HDD for storage and put the stuff you are working on in the SSD, just do the "saves" on the HDD.
  11. S

    How To Setup Watercool Loop?

    TBH, it doesn't matter what block is first to go in the loop, the temps will be the same. I am speaking by experience, had my CPU first on my loop, then tried my GPU then CPU, even tried putting the radiators between the two blocks, no temp difference at all. And I would suggest using hardline...
Back
Top