• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by sanvara

  1. S

    Samsung F4EG 2TB OK for WHS

    This person is saying you can format in Win7 and disable the use of the jumper so it doesn't go misaligned in WHS. I'm not sure how confident I am in this. Any other thoughts? http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1036263370&postcount=9 Problem is WHS V2 no longer retains the NTFS format.
  2. S

    Samsung F4 2TB drive question

    This person is saying you can format in Win7 and disable the use of the jumper so it doesn't go misaligned in WHS. I'm not sure how confident I am in this. Any other thoughts? http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1036263370&postcount=9
  3. S

    Samsung F4EG 2TB OK for WHS

    This I am not sure about. It would depend on if WHS does any realignment on a drive after it is installed to the pool.
  4. S

    Samsung F4EG 2TB OK for WHS

    DON'T USE THIS IN WHS VERSION 1 if you use XP, WHS, and some versions of linux which start at Sector 63, the drive format is misaligned, and the 512k emulation does not compensate for this. This results in a 50% slowdown in write performance. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pro...D=FW96i67l...
  5. S

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    It tells you the model number on the bottom of the laptop.
  6. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Is the half chugged bottle of V8 in the picture for artistic effect? ;)
  7. S

    Core 2 Duo E4300 + mobo = $99 1 day only

    These were not oem e4300s in San Diego. They were bundling the retail boxes. This was an amazing deal. I have the e4300 and ECS board running at 2.70 Ghz. Incredible value for $100. Just do the pad mod to get it to 2.4 Ghz and then set the bus to 300 in the bios to get 2.70 Ghz and you have a...
  8. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    No link yet? :eek:
  9. S

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    1920x1200 is 16x10 Westy is 16x9
  10. S

    DS3 Rev 3.3

    Bad news with the 3.3 revision. I got a hold of a 3.3 and tested it out. With the 2.0 revision I was hitting 3.6 Ghz with an E6600. The 3.3 revision won't even post for me at 2.7 Ghz. All the same hardware and all the same bios settings. What the hell did they change??!!
  11. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Girls swoon when they see guys with Wolfenstein jackets. :D
  12. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    It looks like a Starship Command console to me.
  13. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    The Westinghouse W3 is changing that. My Dell 2407 is long gone after I got the W3.
  14. S

    Westinghouse 37".... only $524! too good to be true?

    I can guarantee you with 100% certainty the site is a scam. You just opened up a can of hassle and for yourself and credit card fraud. If they send you a box filled with rocks that weigh the same as what you ordered and do tracking as proof of delivery how are you going to prove to your CC...
  15. S

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    The W3 is also a hell of a lot more attractive.
Back
Top