www.ncix.com is a good site in Canada, I have used it plenty. There are always sales going on and it price matches.
Right now you can get a E5200 for $70. Not a bad deal for a budget cpu.
www.Kijiji.com that cpu and anything s939 you may have. I sold my s939 stuff a few months ago...
I had the exact same thing happen with me new system this past weekend. I was D/Ling some things and had to restart due to other installs I was doing and had the "expired ticket" pop up when I went to resume the D/Ls.
Here is the post I used to fix my problem...
The Antec case is 64.99 until the May 19.
http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=29812&vpn=THREE%20HUNDRED&manufacture=Antec&promoid=1046
Keep in mind NXIC price matches.
Best build I came up with some things on sale. I like NCIX personally because I use them for my stuff and they always have sales going on. Right now they have some good ones.
With taxes, shipping to me (I live in K-W) and current sales it came to $620ish
E5200...
Here us a review comparing the Auzentech X-Fi Forte, Prelude, Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
and on-board sound to eachother. Don't know if that helps. Page 4 is where the comparisions finally start...
Hello all,
I am a long time reader of the [H] wanting some advice before making my purchase. Having done some research and have figured AM3 is the more logical choice for me due to budget and future upgrade reasons. Nothing is set in stone. I am looking at best bang for the buck with...