Recent content by SamMaster

  1. S

    What The U.S. Can Learn From Canada's Internet Policy

    Actually, just noticed you mentioned rogers is not in your area. If you are limited to Bhell lines, I would like to offer you my sympathies. :( (I dislike Bell with a passion)
  2. S

    What The U.S. Can Learn From Canada's Internet Policy

    Actualy, TekSavvy uses cable lines too (that is what I have, DSL is not cost effective), unless they did not get a deal with Rogers in your area. They also have phone services(IP phone unlimited in NA, what I have). They only do not offer mobile or TV, but most TV is crap anyway, and there are...
  3. S

    What The U.S. Can Learn From Canada's Internet Policy

    One thing to help with prices is go with those not in the big three (or four in Quebec province). 20d/10u 300gb, unlimited nights, no contract, with ip phone costs me 81$ after taxes. That company is only available in Ontario and Quebec though (for now). A small town came together in a Co-op...
Back
Top