Recent content by Salvinorin

  1. S

    Company Of Heroes Excitement!

    Alright. You've redeemed yourself. Your retardedness is forgiven. :p
  2. S

    Company Of Heroes Excitement!

    Don't be retarded!
  3. S

    RAM upgrade problem - Whats better? - Anything I can do? - Opinions Needed!

    Hey guys, I have a dilemma on my hands here. :rolleyes: I'm running an aging system (2.4Ghz on an Asus P4S533-E) which I primarily use for gaming. It's got 2 512MB PC2700 mem modules in it, and just recently I decided "hey, I'm gonna toss in a 3rd stick of ram since I have the empty slot and...
  4. S

    Pick my next vid card, from these 2 choices...

    Thanks for the reply, but that product is currently unavailable for order. Plus I'd have to pay shipping to Canada, which normally isn't very cheap. ...Not that I can even buy the card from that site as it's unavailable anyways, like I said. I wanted something NOWish. Let's just forget the...
  5. S

    Pick my next vid card, from these 2 choices...

    Hi folks, I've been pretty much out of the loop on comp hardware for the past year or two... and I'm in need of a new vid card to bump up my frame-rates in some games. I've narrowed it down to two cards (carried by my local retailer) within my price range and I thought I'd let the pros...
Back
Top