• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Salifaster

  1. S

    Question regarding 8800 GT 512mg vs. 8800 GTS 320mg

    Thanks for the expert advice, everyone. The GTS went back today. If I decide to try to overclock it, would it be wise to install an additional fan considering the size it comes with, which is dwarfed by the one in the GTS's?
  2. S

    Question regarding 8800 GT 512mg vs. 8800 GTS 320mg

    I need help figuring out if I got an upgrade or actually an inferior replacement model. My original video card that came with my computer was an EVGA 8800 GTS 320mg that was factory overclocked. I was having some trouble with some horizontal spikes while playing MOH Airborne and CoD4 (something...
Back
Top