Yeah, I bought three of them from this seller and he told me that his company's rules don't allow any one person/mailing address to buy more than one every 10 days. He wouldn't say why, but I believe this is because they do not want people to buy their monitors just to resell them. I'm not...
I would never accuse [H] of being anyone's fanboy/PR rep or of not being objective. However, if they are not paying enough attention to the CF + EF problem because it hasn't happened to them in their own testing then I would hope that they would do some additional testing to focus specifically...
I'd like to see HardOCP start to call attention to the stuttering problems that many users are seeing in many different games when it comes to eyefinity + crossfire.
I don't think its the drivers that are whats really broken with crossfire and eyefinity:
http://www.techreport.com/articles.x/18521/2
"The core issue is the fact that the dedicated CrossFire interconnect
used for passing completed frames between cards has "only" enough bandwidth
to...
I know I'm not the one being asked, but I've gotten two of these so far. One appeared to be brand new in a vertical box with all the cables included. The second one was in a box that lays flat on its side. This one doesn't look brand new as it didn't have all of the sealing foam and tape of...
I also have two Dell 3008WFPs (with a third one on the way). These monitors have pretty nice scalers built-in and seem to handle down-scaling to 1920x1200 rather well. I do notice some quality difference on the windows desktop, especially when viewing text, but its not as bad as with most...
I have two of these 3008wfp monitors from precisiontechexperts (with a third one still inbound any day now) and neither one has had the warranty show up and be valid on the dell support site right away. The Dell support site said that the first monitor's service tag was invalid. I sent an...
Yeah I agree. I've been using a single 30" monitor for only about two weeks now and I won't ever go back. I think for now a 3 x 2560x1600 landscape setup is the best that can be managed with this generation of cards (and even then probably with very minimal eye candy). I'll be really happy...
Kyle, do you think there will be any possible way to drive a 5x1 portrait 30" monitor setup in this generation of cards? I'm thinking that two 5970 4GB cards would be needed, but I've seen more than one complaint that two 5970s together at eyefinity resolutions can actually be even worse than...
I have one of the 3008wfp monitors from this seller and have two more inbound. Is anybody else planning to use three of these in eyefinity or surround? I'd be very interested in what graphics cards you plan to use.
Edit: Can anybody think of a monitor stand that could hold one of these in...
tboo, thanks. I don't know why I didn't think of looking at Officemax, since I tried looking at Office Depot and Staples already. This desk looks great to me but how is it holding up against the weight of the three monitors and Chief pole/arm. I think I may be imagining things, but from your...
@tboo,
I also want to get this same Chief KTA325 monitor arm/base that you (and Zorachus) have, but I also really like that glass desk. Can you please let me know where you got it?
thanks.
P.S. Also, is it just my imagination or is that desk somehow bowing (bending) in the middle?