Recent content by saintnicholas003

  1. S

    FS: E8400

    ygpm with question
  2. S

    WTB: Newer System; FS: Socket 939 system + more (Mobo, RAM, CPU, video card)

    bump for new lower prices in red and all PMs responded to
  3. S

    WTB 939 Board

    ygpm
  4. S

    WTB: Newer System; FS: Socket 939 system + more (Mobo, RAM, CPU, video card)

    WTB: I'm looking to buy a new system, including CPU, Motherboard, Video Card, and RAM. I'm looking at being really cheap (<300) for everything if possible, because I don't have a lot of money to spend. What I need is: - Core 2 Duo based system (motherboard and CPU) with 4 gigabytes of RAM and...
  5. S

    Project: PrometheusCu

    Looking Awesome.
  6. S

    CypriUm - The Ultimate Water Loop Case

    Very original and well executed.
  7. S

    Project:PURE

    Very clean and awesome looking. Good work.
  8. S

    Sub $60 case with good cable management

    That Cooler Master looks nice.
  9. S

    In search of a great wireless gaming mouse.

    I still have my Mx700. It's old, but it's always been great to me.
  10. S

    Need LAN Party Ideas

    Unreal Tournament 2004. I picked up the whole unreal pack a few months ago for 5$.
  11. S

    Trouble sorting this array.

    It works fine for me.
Back
Top